Need an account?
No problem! Just enter your username and click "Reset My Password". A link allowing you to change your password will then be sent to the email address associated with the account.
How can i make money with this tipster?
TIPSTER STATS from 01 Jan 1970 To 26 Oct 2016
Number of tips
Months in active
Leave everyone amazed with your skills
Use the rectangle marquee to select what portion of the image you want to crop.
Upload your picture.
Here's how your profile picture will look
Copa del Rey
Published on 26/Oct/2016 13:03
TYPE OF BET: OVER / UNDER TEAM
BET ON: REAL MADRID Over +2.50
Best Tipster Odd: 1.72 Bet365
BEST CURRENT ODD:
STAKE: 4 % bankroll (80 Units)
No Bet Under: 1.65
MATCH RESULT: 1-7 (0-2)
PROFIT: +57 Units
In this game the chance that Real over is 74.3% and the chance for under to is 25.7%. Good tip is also over 9 corners- odds 1.72
You have to login / register to access that location
It 'a bit' of time that you do not use your account. Why not re-enter the business? Login now, for
you immediately 14 days free trial!