Top 5 FAQ
Before contacting us, your question may be answered already in our FAQ section. Click the sign for more information.
- Are picks on Betadvisor proofed by third parties?
- All horse racing selections posted online at BetAdvisor have been proofed and certified by RacingProofing.com (since June 12th 2010). We are currently without a proofing company for other sports but will work with our clients to ensure the accuracy of our records. Picks posted during a tipsters trial have been verified in house before the tipster was promoted. Modifying picks during or after the match is not permitted. All picks are published at least 1 hour before the match begins.
- What is BetAdvisor.com?
- BetAdvisor.com is the N° 1 professional sports tipsters' website. We are not a bookmaker, we are a commercial website that sells betting advice, known as "picks" or "tips".
- We consider the sports betting market to be a stock market, not a game. It is for making investments and, hopefully, profits.
- Since 98% of sports bettors lose money, they definitely need help with starting to make profits.
- So, we have selected the best professional punters that are a part of the 2% of winning bettors.
- Every day, these professionals punters called “tipsters” post betting advice and opportunities on our website known as “picks” or “tips” relating to many sports.
- Create an Account
- You can create an account by clicking on the “Register” link in the login box.
- Contact Us
- You can contact us by email by filling in the form on the Help page at http://www.betadvisor.com/help/.
- Password Recovery
- If you have lost your password, you can change it by clicking on the “Forgot password?” link in the login box (http://www.betadvisor.com/registration/reset-password.html). We will first ask you for your login (email address) and will send you a message containing a link to reset your password and register a new one.
You can send us a message by completing the following form: