General Conditions of use and sale
The “BetAdvisor” website or the “Site” is provided to you by CAPUNIVERS LIMITED (“We”, “Us” or “BetAdvisor”), a company registered in Gibraltar under the number 120400 Unit 5a/ 3 Irish Place, Irish Town, Gibraltar. Its head office is located at Unit 5a/ 3 Irish Place, Irish Town, Gibraltar.
The following general conditions of use and sale (the “GC”) are intended to inform you (“You” or the “User”) about the conditions under which you may:
- access the Site and the various types of content posted thereon or related thereto (including, without limitation, opinions, information, data, files, text, images, photos, audio and video files, or any other items protected by copyright or any other intellectual property rights) (the “Content”), it being specified that the Site publishes a sports information website specializing in results forecasting and predictions;
- order a selection from a specific sports event, tournament or championship for which a Tipster selected by BetAdvisor will provide a combination of (i) the type of bet (simple bet, over/under, asian handicap bet), (ii) the value of the bet, (iii) the no bet under value and (iv) the best odds available from the bookmakers (The “Pick”,“Picks”,“Tip” or “Tips”).
The Picks are provided to BetAdvisor by qualified Sports Analysts, who are consultants for BetAdvisor. These Sports Analysts have been carefully selected by Us. Most of the Sports Analysts have serious and considerable online betting experience. In particular, the Sports Analysts have been betting for many years, have been betting significant amounts of money each month and are obtaining positive monthly return on investment. However, you should note and be aware that the Sports Analysts' past performance will not be a warranty of their future performance. Except as otherwise mentioned below, BetAdvisor shall not be held liable for any advice, Pick and any other information or Content hosted by BetAdvisor which may lead You and, more generally, the Users, to place bets, loosing bets or non-appropriate bets.
- USE OF THE SITE
You can freely navigate through the Content featured on the Site, provided that You comply with the intellectual property rights defined in Article 4. Despite the care taken in creating and updating the Site, errors, inaccuracies and omissions or connection problems to the Site may occur. BetAdvisor shall not be held liable in this respect.
You should be aware that gambling involves an element of risk. By gambling on gambling websites, you run the risk that you may lose money or suffer psychological harm. Therefore, You acknowledge that any gambling you do shall be at your own risk.
The Site shall be used for personal purposes only. Any commercial use of the Site is prohibited.
It is prohibited to publish, reproduce or broadcast in any way whatsoever all or part of the content displayed on the Site, whether in editorial, graphic or pictorial form, without BetAdvisor's express consent.
All visitors shall use the Site in accordance with its general conditions of use. If You do not agree with these conditions of use, we recommend that You do not use our services.
BetAdvisor does not provide any warranty as to the duration of the services offered to its Users and reserves the right to withdraw them at any time.
- ORDERING PICKS
3.1. Eligibility to place an order
In order to place an order on the Site, You must be 18 years of age or older. In this respect, persons under the age of 18 are prohibited from using the Site.
To order Picks You shall create a personal and free of charge account (the “Account”) by filling in the relevant fields (email and password) on the dedicated page of the Site. In this respect, your password is personal and confidential. You agree not to disclose this password to any third party in whatever form and for any reason whatsoever and to immediately inform BetAdvisor of any unauthorised use by a third party and of any threat to security that could arise. You are solely responsible for keeping your password safe and for any use of it that may be made.
Any person who is under 18 and who uses the services offered by BetAdvisor on the Site shall do so under the sole liability of his/her parents / legal guardians. Therefore, if a User of the services is under 18, such person represents and acknowledges that he/she has obtained its parents' / legal guardian's consent to become a User and that his/her parents / legal guardians agree to guarantee the User's compliance with all of these General Conditions. 3.2. Service offers on the Site The User has the option to order the following on the Site:
- an individual Pick, which allows You to receive one Pick from Sports Analysts for one specific event
- 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months subscriptions PICK which allow You to receive Picks from a specific tipster. Please note that subscriptions will not be tacitly renewed by BetAdvisor. However, before the end of your subscription, you will receive a reminder by email in order to alert you of the end of such a subscription.
- All the subscriptions are unlimited in terms of the number of picks. BetAdvisor guarantees a minimum of 10 picks per month. If for any reason, the number of picks on 1 subscription is under 10, then the subscription will be extended until it reaches 10 picks.
- Select and add to your cart the offer(s) you want on the relevant page of the Site;
- Submit your order by clicking on the « Begin checkout » button
- Check your order details;
- Click on the « Checkout button »
- Login to your Account or Register to Betadvisor website if you don't have a Betadvisor account yet.
- Confirm your order;
- Receive a confirmation from Betadvisor.
- Go to the « My Tips » section to read your picks.
- your billing information is not correct or not verifiable;
- your order is flagged up by our security systems as an unusual order or an order susceptible to fraud;
- We have reason to believe You are under 18;
- We have reason to believe that You resell or make available Picks to third parties.
The Users shall not hold BetAdvisor, its corporate officers and shareholders, or the Sports Analysts liable on the basis of any recommendations or information provided. You shall be solely liable for any use You make of the information and picks published by BetAdvisor.
Sports betting are subject to various laws. Users of the Internet are responsible for knowing which legislation is applicable. 3.7. Certification The Tipsters and their Picks is certified by third party entities such as Racingproofing.com.
In this respect, such certification (also called Proofing) allows You to make sure that the Picks are available to You at least 1 hour before the beginning of the Sports event (except for reasons independent to BetAdvisor) and that prevent Sports Analysts from changing their Picks after the 2-hour period of time, during the sports event and after the sports event.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Content may be subject to copyright rules and regulations and be the property of a third party, such as BetAdvisor, without limitation. It is prohibited to copy, present or broadcast all or part of any Content without the relevant third party's or BetAdvisor's express consent.
4.2. Trademarks Brands
The brands which appear on the Site (with or without a logo) are trademarks (registered or not) belonging to BetAdvisor, including, without limitation, the “BetAdvisor” and “CAPUNIVERS LIMITED” trademarks or other trademarks belonging to third parties such as the Sports Analysts (the “Trademarks”).
Any reference to the Trademarks on the Site shall not explicitly or implicitly constitute any right, license or authorization to use such Trademarks without the specific and prior written consent of BetAdvisor or the relevant third parties.
Any use of the Trademarks appearing on the Site and for which BetAdvisor or the relevant third party has not given its specific and prior written consent shall be strictly prohibited. BetAdvisor and the relevant third party shall reserve all rights and remedies available at law, including under criminal law, in order to ensure compliance with their rights in and to the Trademarks.
You agree to consider and treat all of the Picks as strictly confidential as soon as they are officially provided to You and until the end of the sports competition concerned.
In this respect, You agree not to directly or indirectly disclose or allow the disclosure of all or part of the Picks to any third parties whatsoever and on any other media than the Site.
The User shall take all such measures as may be appropriate, in order to ensure continuous and strict compliance with this confidentiality undertaking.
BetAdvisor shall be entitled to claim damages from the User as a result of the User's breach of any one of the abovementioned obligations.
- PERSONAL DATA AND COOKIES
6.1. Personal data
- “Personal Data” means any information that concerns You as an individual and that You will voluntarily provide to us such as when You create your Account or that we may collect while You visit the Site, and that, regardless of the nature thereof, enables us to directly or indirectly identify You (for example, You may just be identifiable).
- “Electronic identification” data means information created or calculated on or from your devices, while you are connected to the Internet, and that allows BetAdvisor to identify you as a User (more specifically, such data allows BetAdvisor to identify your devices).
Some of the information we may request from You is mandatory to order Picks.
BetAdvisor may also receive some Personal Data from commercial partners, who must guarantee that they are permitted to transfer such data to us. 6.1.3. BetAdvisor's use of your Personal Data BetAdvisor uses this information: to customize the advertising messages you receive, to answer your requests about certain products or services, to inform You about promotions or new offers if you have accepted to receive this type of information from BetAdvisor, and also in order to optimize the Site's operation and efficiency.
Finally, some information can be aggregated (becoming anonymous) in order to optimize your use of the Site. We also use anonymous data for our surveys and statistics (for example, to select users by country of origin). 6.1.4. Disclosure of your Personal Data Under no circumstances will BetAdvisor share or disclose your Personal Data, unless:
- You have given us your prior consent to share such data (e.g. for direct marketing campaigns);
- The law or a court requires us to do so.
You have the option of configuring the reception of cookies on your hard drive as follows:
- If using Internet Explorer 6 (Microsoft): Go to the “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” menu and select the cookies management level you require.
- If you use previous versions or alternative browsers (Firefox, Safari, etc.), please refer to the help files or the corresponding user manuals.
If you choose to refuse any cookie offered, You are informed that your browsing experience will be restricted, and will be impossible in some cases.
BetAdvisor (or any third party involved in the creation of the Site) shall not be held accountable or liable to You or any third party, for any direct damage arising from the use of the Site, such as a loss of profit, business, software or other, data from your or a third party's IT system, even if BetAdvisor is specifically informed that such damage could occur.
Content and information ("Content") on the website is published by us and, where indicated, by certain third parties. The Content, including – but not limited to – events, markets and odds used for comparisons, provided by third parties other than BA is identified clearly where it appears. We publish this content as supplied to us and are not responsible for its accuracy or timeliness (ads/external associates). You must take appropriate steps to verify this information before acting upon it. We are not responsible for the content of any other website from which you have accessed the website or to which you may hyperlink from the website and cannot be held liable for any loss or damage you incur as a result thereof.
Unless otherwise stated, the User acknowledges and agrees that ordering offers on the Site shall not warrant any successful bet or any win whatsoever.
In order to improve or maintain the Site (scheduled or emergency operations), BetAdvisor may from time to time interrupt the Site's operation for short periods and without notice.
BetAdvisor shall not be held liable for any damage arising out of such maintenance operations.
BetAdvisor shall not be held liable if the email or notification sent by BetAdvisor with the Picks arrives late or does not arrive in Your mailbox or on Your mobile phone.
Furthermore, You certify to BetAdvisor that You use the Site in strict compliance with these General Conditions. In this respect, You shall hold BetAdvisor harmless from any claims, including, without limitation, lawyer and legal fees, awards of damages, losses, costs and other disbursements that BetAdvisor may incur as a result of any claim, request, lawsuit or judgment directly or indirectly based on the violation of these General Conditions.
BetAdvisor may create links to other websites. Clicking on an outside link means that the User will leave the Site. Therefore, BetAdvisor will not be liable for a visitor's use of such outside links.
8.1. Acceptance of the General Conditions
Your use or viewing of the Site as well as any order through the Site, implies that you agree to comply with these General Conditions.
You should carefully read, print and keep a copy of these General Conditions. 8.2. Changes to BetAdvisor and the General Conditions The Site is continuously changing. BetAdvisor can modify it and/or the current General Conditions, in whole or in part.
These changes will be implemented without prior notice. You are invited every time you visit the Site to verify the latest version of the General Conditions available permanently at the following address: http://www.betadvisor.com/en/conditions.html
In the event that you do not accept the modifications proposed by BetAdvisor in connection with the Site or the General Conditions, you are invited to avoid entering or using the Site. 8.3. Governing law and jurisdiction These General Conditions of Use are governed by the Laws of UK.
The courts of London, UK shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute that may arise in connection with the interpretation or performance of these General Conditions, and more generally, over any dispute regarding access to or the use of the Site and/or of any element accessible on the Site.
Users may send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org if they have any questions or require any information about the Charged Service and the status of their registration. BetAdvisor undertakes to answer these questions or requests for information as soon as possible.
Abuse towards members of BetAdvisor staff or other clients through the use of social media will not be tolerated and may lead to the closure of your account.
- SOCIAL GAMBLING CARE We support the following associations: www.gambleaware.co.uk and www.gamcare.org.uk.