Todays Update sees a number of new names featured, only 3 of the 10 tipsters we’re looking at have been mentioned before.
In terms of profit/loss, it was not a good day on the site as 1433.1 units were lost on the proofed selections.
110 tipsters across 7 sports.
208 Proofed Tips from 224 tips in total.
- First up is rexchino85, a tennis tipster who is approaching the 100 tips mark and so could be up for review quite soon. With only half of his tips coming in yesterday he did very well to pick up 459.2 units of profit from a good bet of Gabashvili to take the first set against Federer. Rexchino85 could do with a name change but his analysis is quite good, it’s clear he’s not a native English speaker but that’s not something we’ve ever held against anyone.
- Another new name for us (no surprise as they have only posted 3 selections), koldingmads is a football tipster who has managed to keep a 100% record going. They kept that up yesterday with selections in the English U21 Premier League and a second bet in the much more lucrative Champions League game between Real Madrid & Bayern Munich. 338 units of profit won does not take away from the shortcut this tipster tried to take in his analysis.
- Dr. House has been mentioned 3 times before in these updates and he takes 3rd spot today after another day of successful football betting. Good analysis and good tips (208.36 units won). This tipster could be going places.
- GF Betting has also been named in previous reviews and his solitary bet in the Portuguese Segunda Liga picks him up 4th spot today. The analysis really lets this tipster down and it’s clear he’s not taking this too seriously which is a shame.
- With one tip in the Veikkausliga and one in the Champions League, Archie Foster picked up 2 wins and 163 units of profit. Some good analysis accompanied those selections and I’m also impressed by this tipsters consistency.
- This football tipster cannot be named as they have a “private” account.
- With good analysis and good selections, dominator did his screen name some justice yesterday, winning both of his tips and picking up 151.4 units of profit.
- Punting4Profit threw all his eggs into one, Champions League shaped, basket yesterday and came up trumps. I really liked his selection and he gave good reasoning with it, what do you think?
- Jules Barnier is yet another new name for me and with 8 tips provided so far this tipster has some way to go before we know whether or not he’s going to make it. His analysis could be a little clearer but he gets points for trying and at least he avoided the set text route.
- This tennis tipster cannot be named as they have a “private” account.
So, todays update was a story of new names and some “iffy” analysis. Please remember that we’re looking for potential tipsters to join Europes no.1 professional tipster platform, taking half measures won’t get you promoted.
I’ll be back tomorrow with another round of results and also the top ten tipsters over the last 7 days.