Yesterday was a good day for tipsters on Tipster Academy, going only on the 210 proofed tips that were submitted there was an overall profit of 883.14 units, a yield of 5.53%. Not bad numbers when you take into consideration there will be people not taking this process seriously.
I did have to remove two tipsters from the site yesterday, one for blatant cheating and another for entering analysis that was just unacceptable.
Here are yesterdays numbers and tipster reviews:
109 tipsters across 6 sports.
210 Proofed Tips from 242 tips in total.
1. The top tipster yesterday was gamblermk2. With only 1 of his 4 selections coming in it was going to take something special for him to come top but he did exactly that by predicting a draw in the Manchester City v Sunderland game. At odds of 10.44 with Pinnacle it was a great bet.
2. This football tipster cannot be named as they have a “Private” account.
3. This horse racing tipster cannot be named as they have a “Private” account.
4. The first of 2 handball tipsters in our top 10 today, seven-metre placed 3 selections, won them all and picked up 306 units of profit.
5. napivota is our second handball tipster to be placed in our top 10 rankings today. He also placed 3 bets, also won them all but picked up slightly less profit at a total of 300 units.
6. Decent analysis and 2 winning bets from 2 selections. What’s not to like about the selections placed by gallops informer yesterday?
7. Dejan_j may have only been on the site a few days but a win on their bet in the Copa Del Rey put’s them into 7th place. We’d much rather see an individual piece of analysis for each tip but at least the set text is acceptable.
8. 24tips has been on trial for quite some time and has provided over 600 selections, it’s not all been smooth sailing but results in the second half of their trial have been encouraging.
9. Ok, the name is bad and the set text analysis tells us nothing at all BUT 175 units of profit from 2 winning tips means that Zmaj Mo (see what I mean about the name) gets into 9th place from yesterdays results.
10. PunterJones is a tipster we’ve taken a look at several times, clearly a strong tipster in the basketball section, they’re someone we will continue to keep an eye on.