Clearly yesterday was not an easy day of betting, with a proofed loss of 120.78 units it’s certainly not the worst day we’ve seen on the Academy and we are bound to see worse in the future.
We do have the top 10 tipsters for you from yesterdays results which I’ll be giving you as soon as I’ve shared this:
Bet of the Day
Once again the Bet of the Day comes from a tipster with a “Private” account so we can’t share their name. In fact it comes from the same tipster who provided the previous Bet of the Day so this particular tipster is on a roll.
The Bet of the Day comes from the Greek Super League where Asteras faced PAOK. Our tipster chose to back Asteras for a straight win and picked up 333 units of profit from a 100 unit stake. Good confidence shown there. This selection was proofed by our Live Odds system.
88 tipsters across 7 sports.
149 Proofed Tips from 165 tips in total.
- Gregor Sykora is a new name to these updates and is also new to the site. With 5 wins out of 6 tips placed so far he’s done good work up till now and his analysis is good as well. Yesterday saw him place 3 selections (all proofed) and pick up 3 wins. A profit of 530 units indicates this tipster may just know what he’s doing.
- I believe we have talked about Harry Harrison and his “visual sensations” before, he’s certainly been featured twice before in these updates and it’s the kind of thing I’d advice someone to change. Unfortunately that change hasn’t happened but he is remaining profitable and picked up 250.4 units of profit from 6 (winning) tips.
- The tennis boys had a good day yesterday and Paul Bradbury rounds out our top 3 tipsters by making it a 1-2-3 for the tennis section. With 209.6 units of profit Paul is making a good recovery after a poor recent run. This is a tipster we are seriously considering for promotion as he has shown an ability to make money long-term. Check out his twitter account (@PaulBradbury13) to see any recent tips he’s made available.
- CHOSEN ONE CY breaks up the tennis monopoly and is our only non-tennis tipster in the top 6 today. CHOSEN ONE CY picked up 195.6 units of profit and squeezes into 4th place just ahead of…..
- Sebi who picked up 0.1 of a unit less. With 195.5 units of profit from 2 tips (both on the same game) Sebi continues to make money and could be a possibility for promotion further down the line.
- Adriana keeps up the domination of tennis on the site yesterday with 184 units of profit
- Handball tipster seven-metre may have suffered a dip in results recently but it’s nothing that can’t be recouped with some good selections. Yesterday was a good start with two tips and a 100% record.
- Football tipster munja is going to get one final warning about their analysis before I remove them from the site. It’s not good enough for a tipster on trial for a place at BetAdvisor.
- This Football tipster cannot be named as they have a “Private” account.
- Allessio makes his 5th appearance in a set of reviews (3 daily, one weekly) and has earnt his place with 129 units of profit from 3 bets (2 winners, all proofed).